- Introductory Meeting via SKYPE £50 prepaid
- Assessment session via SKYPE £60 prepaid
- Review session* via SKYPE £60 prepaid
- 60 minute Therapy Sessions via SKYPE £60 prepaid
- Fees can be reduced to £53 with a Therapy Card
- Full access to Resources with Weekly attendance
- Out-of-Hours sessions
- Meditation tuition (50 minutes) various forms £50
- 3rd party invoicing (EAP, corporate etc): £70 per session**
- Personal Development, Life Coaching and Psycho-education Sessions (60 minutes) £60/ SKYPE £60 prepaid
†Short notice out of hours appointments are prepaid and may be available 09:00, 10:30, 21:00 and 22:30 Monday to Saturday and all day Sunday and Bank Holidays. More details can be found on Supplementary Support and Appointments pages. Therapy Cards may be used plus a supplementary fee.
*Review sessions can be requested at any time and are mandatory after a 3 week break from both in-person and SKYPE sessions
**Fee includes full psychosocial assessment, brief written summary of assessment, recommendations, invoicing, estimated costing and brief discharge summary when planned as 12 sessions or more.
- Online Therapy via SKYPE: sessions are pre-paid
- Currency Converter: https://www.xe.com/
Fees include full access to online resources with weekly attendance.
- 60 minute sessions (the industry standard is 50 mins)
- Fees can be reduced with a Therapy Card
Payment Methods: Cash at each session, UK Bank Transfer or International Bank or Wire Transfer, Bitcoin, Paypal (£4 surcharge per person per session).
Appointment Times: Monday to Saturday, 12:00-19:30 (last appointment)
Out-of-Hours Appointments: 20:45 GMT and all Public Holidays.
Full Agreement and Boundaries are given prior to assessment. Terms in brief:
- Sessions cancelled, missed or rescheduled with less than 36 hours notice carry charges. See Agreement for details.
- Admin Fee: All late fees, refunds and invoiced fees are now subject to a 10% admin fee (£6 minimum) on the transferable amount.
Images used under Creative Commons licence from pexels.com and Source
© Copyright Notice: All original artwork, photographs, written and audio material on this website is subject to copyright and cannot be used, shared or reproduced without permission and clear attribution being made to the author. Please contact me if in doubt. Other images are used under Creative Commons licences where attributed.