Out-of-Hours and Short Notice Appointments
My normal practice hours are 12:00 to 19:30 Monday to Saturday. Short-notice Out-of-Hours appointments can also be made for in-person sessions or Skype sessions. Out-of-Hours fees are paid in advance. If using Supplementary Support minutes, you may calculate the Out-of-Hours fee according to session length e.g. 15 minute session means 25% of the Out-of-Hours session supplement below.
- Use this form HERE to request Out-of-Hours Appointments
- Out of Hours Session Supplements* (add to your usual 60 or 90 minute session fee)
- 20:45 Mon-Fri add £30
- Major UK Public Holidays (enquire) 12:00-19:30 add £40
- Christmas Eve after 19:00 £60
- Christmas and Boxing Day 12:00-18:00 add £60
- New Year’s Eve after 20:30 £60
- New Year’s Day 12:00-19:30 add £50
Access to Resources for Patients Attending Less Than Weekly
All articles in the Resources section are accessible to patients attending weekly. They provide a valuable supplement to any work we are doing and can significantly enhance what you gain from therapy. For those who attend less than weekly, full access to Resources is available for a small fee. Access to resources remains available for the duration of your therapy. Use the form on the APPOINTMENTS page to request access.
- Full access to RESOURCES during fortnightly attendance: £30
Full Agreement and Boundaries are given prior to assessment. Terms in brief:
- Sessions cancelled, missed or rescheduled with less than 36 hours notice carry charges. See Agreement for details.
- Admin Fee: All late fees, refunds and invoiced fees are now subject to a 10% admin fee (£6 minimum) on the transferable amount.
© Copyright Notice: All original artwork, photographs, written and audio material on this website is subject to copyright and cannot be used, shared or reproduced without permission and clear attribution being made to the author. Please contact me if in doubt. Other images are used under Creative Commons licences where attributed.